Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/01 21:51:58 UTC

Re: reworking the website?

if noone objects I'll move the new website to /ng/ next week.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Tomitriber

Re: reworking the website?

Posted by Alex Soto <as...@gmail.com>.
Hehehe As I said I am very bad, the truth is that I won't be able to do
anything useful :D

El dt., 5 abr. 2016 a les 9:51, Romain Manni-Bucau (<rm...@gmail.com>)
va escriure:

Re: reworking the website?