Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2009/08/30 20:15:54 UTC

tunk commit build

We have a hudson job which is configured to watch common svn-trunk to run commit builds.
Every commit to trunk triggers a build
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Common/job/Hadoop-Common-trunk-Commit/

This also means that we don't have to wait until the nightly build to see the commit changes.

Thanks,
Giri

RE: tunk commit build

Posted by Giridharan Kesavan <gk...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Common patch build now gets its own dedicated patch build machine: h4.grid.sp2.yahoo.net
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Common/job/Hadoop-Patch-h4.grid.sp2.yahoo.net/

-Giri