Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ana Paula de Sousa <ap...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/09 22:51:09 UTC

Network model

Hi,
I made a model to use in my college research - which is attached here - to
deploy cloudstack in two machines, using two interfaces. Can anybody tell
me if is it alright? If it isn't, can you tell me what is wrong so I can
fixed it?
* The dotted line means that the hypervisor creates the virtual router, VMs
and SSVMS.
* The machine which has management server also act as primary and secondary
storage using NFS.
* The hypervisor is a XenServer.
* The router with IP 10.16.0.1 is a private router situated in my lab

Thanks a lot.

--
Ana Paula de Sousa Oliveira
Graduando em Ciência da Computação

Re: Network model

Posted by ilya musayev <il...@gmail.com>.
Ana Paula,

You cannot attach messages to mailing list. Please post it online on
free file sharing sites (or google drive) and reference in this thread.

CloudStack has been deployed in many universities, here is one blog of
many on how it was deployed @ David Eccles School of Business,
University of Utah by Kent Johnson

http://uofucloudcapstone.wordpress.com

Regards