Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Corey Jewett <cj...@syntheticplayground.com> on 2004/02/03 07:10:38 UTC

SCP and key-agents

I use a key agent for authenticating ssh/scp. Am I correct that ant
does not (and probably cannot) support key agents using the optional
scp task?

Thanks,
Corey

Re: SCP and key-agents

Posted by Corey Jewett <cj...@syntheticplayground.com>.
I tried it implicitly (by not setting a password), but ant demanded I
set one, that was specifically what I was asking about.

I'll check into if Jsch can use agents also.

Corey

Re: SCP and key-agents

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.