Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ADNET Ghislain <ga...@verio.fr> on 2004/02/29 16:39:44 UTC

gateway experiences with user pref and baysian filter

Hi everyone,

  I was wondering if any of you had any experiences with spamd virtual
config dir. I am using milter-spamc from snert and it seems the %d etc..
do not get applied. Is there any one here that made it work ? i wanted
at least to have a way to specify "requiredhit" per domain basis on the
gateway and perhaps also baysian filters and auto white list.

  it allways try to get the bayes filters from /home/sites/ and not
/home/site/whateverdomain.com. All the milters and spamd run as smmsp
user and the directory /home/sites is 770.

  If anyone has a success story about this please share your experience
:)

best regards,
Ghislain.

sendmail:
sendmail-8.12.11

milter-spamc:
OPTIONS="-A -S -F spam@%d   unix:/var/lib/milter-spamc/socket"

spamassassin spamd:
OPTIONS="-c -x -H /home/sites --virtual-config-dir=/home/sites/%d
--max-children 50  --auto-whitelist -D -u smmsp -d"