Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2020/10/16 11:34:56 UTC

jira ticket mess

hi folks!

Geronimo is an umbrella project. We have tons of tickets, but we actually cannot make much sense of it tracking wise as the versions in JIRA is per project and not per module.

That means if we do a release, we do not really have a clean track about what actually got fixed, right?

Otoh if we would do a distinct JIRA project per actual release artifact, then we would have 100++ different jira projecs? Just think about all the many dozen geronimo-spec jars.

How do we want to cope with this in the future? Does anyone have an idea how this can be improved?

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Re: jira ticket mess

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.