Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/02/27 08:45:26 UTC

Re: Apache Karaf community Meetup in April and CFP

Hi guys,

Sorry, I was swamped beginning of this week but I’m now fully back on Apache Karaf ;)

I will send the formal announcement on mailing list and share on Apache Karaf twitter account later today.
In the meantime, I will update the website with meetup news.

I already created a document shared with Achim to register the participants, talk proposals, etc. So, feel free to mail me or Achim if you want to attend and/or submit a talk.

Feel free to spread the word once the announcements will be made ;)

Thanks all for your support and your interest in Apache Karaf !!

Regards
JB