Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org> on 2008/09/04 17:59:27 UTC

Commit then review, a gentle reminder

*ahem*

No cookies for people who commit to java/ then don't put their Jira
into to-review state.

If you think I mean you, I probably do. If you think I don't mean you,
please check your recent commits.

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Nine-tenths of wisdom consists in being wise in time." - Theodore Roosevelt

Re: Commit then review, a gentle reminder

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
2008/9/4 Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>:
> *ahem*
>
> No cookies for people who commit to java/ then don't put their Jira
> into to-review state.
>
> If you think I mean you, I probably do. If you think I don't mean you,
> please check your recent commits.

Might I suggest a comment on JIRAs that have had commits on them that
are not yet ready for review... might prevent the cookie monster
coming round.

Martin

> - Aidan
> --
> Apache Qpid - World Domination through Advanced Message Queueing
> http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
> "Nine-tenths of wisdom consists in being wise in time." - Theodore Roosevelt

--
Martin Ritchie