Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Niklas Nielsen <ni...@mesosphere.io> on 2014/08/08 01:00:11 UTC

Generating and publishing doxygen

Hi all,

I just added http://mesos.apache.org/api/latest/c++/ since there was
consensus on getting doxygen hosted (while the style and extent of doxygen
comments still are in flux) and just wanted to share the steps needed to
generate and publish those.

Assuming that you have a svn checkout of the mesos website (
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mesos/site), run:

$ rake doxygen
$ rake build

And commit your changes.

I haven't added it yet to the default rake target - if you think that's
valuable, I'll get it in.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Niklas

Re: Generating and publishing doxygen

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <be...@gmail.com>.
Very nice!

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dominic Hamon <dh...@twitter.com.INVALID>.
Looking good!

Do you think we should also include libprocess/stout in there?

--
Dominic Hamon | @mrdo | Twitter
*There are no bad ideas; only good ideas that go horribly wrong.*