Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by vogelfanger <ga...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 09:46:43 UTC

client socket properties

Hi all,

  anyone here knows how to change (or even display) the client TCP socket
properties that the web service is using? For example, how can I know if
socket has 'nagle algorithm' enabled or disabled? (tcpNoDelay property), and
disable it if necessary?

thanks in advance.

Re: client socket properties

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Fri December 4 2009 3:46:43 am vogelfanger wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   anyone here knows how to change (or even display) the client TCP socket
> properties that the web service is using? For example, how can I know if
> socket has 'nagle algorithm' enabled or disabled? (tcpNoDelay property),
>  and disable it if necessary?

Honestly, I'm not sure there is a way.   We use the JDK's HttpURLConnection
object which doesn't seem to expose the raw socket.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org