Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Vineet Sinha <vi...@architexa.com> on 2011/08/30 22:28:37 UTC

Lucene Architecture/Documentation Site

Hey guys,
We have been working hard on building a helpful site for Lucene Architecture
and Documentation. We have been updating the content and working on making
it really helpful over the last few weeks. We now feel like it is getting
close to being ready.
http://www.codemaps.org/s/Lucene

Our goal has been to have an easy to maintain resource that is invaluable to
the developer community using Lucene (and other Apache projects). We started
with doing a small survey, and based on that we have built this site. If you
would like a certain type of information on the site - please let us know.

We appreciate all the feedback that we have received so far, and are
actively looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Regards,
Vineet
--
President & CTO, Architexa - www.architexa.com
Understand & Document Code In Seconds

Re: Lucene Architecture/Documentation Site

Posted by Vineet Sinha <vi...@architexa.com>.
Bernd,
Glad you like the site. Please do let me know if you have any suggestions
for the site.

You will need to login to (a) post content, (b) vote and help refine the
quality of content on the site, and (c) to subscribe to the group and be
notified when someone uploads content.

We also have an IDE plugin (currently free for Open Source and soon free for
everyone) that will show you such 'subscribed' content straight in your IDE
- we want to make it easy to jump from code to any uploaded content that
references that piece of code.

Regards,
Vineet
--