Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Salvatore Bellassai <sb...@foxguardsolutions.com> on 2016/08/05 14:37:18 UTC

Release Dates

Hello,

I was hoping someone could tell me where Release Dates can be obtained for
Tomcat 7.0?

Thank you.

Salvatore "Trace" Bellassai
Security Technician, FoxGuard Solutions, Inc.
(O) (540) 382-4234 x222
sbellassai@foxguardsolutions.com
105 Industrial Drive, Christiansburg, VA 24073

www.FoxGuardSolutions.com
Cyber Security | Compliance | Industrial Computing

Re: Release Dates

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Konstantin,

On 8/6/16 7:35 AM, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
> That is the build date.  Release date is several days late
> (2016-06-20) and can be seen
>
> - at the front page of http://tomcat.apache.org/ - in the change
> log of 7.0.71 (in svn repository)

Since the source release is bit-equal-to the build, I would say that
the difference is negligible. But you are right, the various binary
builds might be repeated for the actual release.

- -chris

Re: Release Dates

Posted by Konstantin Kolinko <kn...@gmail.com>.

Re: Release Dates

Posted by Violeta Georgieva <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

RE: Release Dates

Posted by Salvatore Bellassai <sb...@foxguardsolutions.com>.
Violeta,

Re: Release Dates

Posted by Violeta Georgieva <vi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Release Dates

Posted by Ben Stringer <be...@burbong.com>.
The archives may be useful. Assuming you mean historical release dates.

http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-7/

Cheers, Ben

Re: Release Dates

Posted by "Jason D. Burkert" <ja...@craytek.com>.