Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> on 2019/03/26 00:59:47 UTC

Updating Kudu Jenkins tonight

Hi devs,
I'll be upgrading the version of the Jenkins master shortly to switch to an
LTS version with the latest updates. You might notice temporary Gerrit
failures but I will allow existing jobs to finish before restarting the
service.

I'll send out another email when the upgrade is complete.

Mike

Re: Updating Kudu Jenkins tonight

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Mike for fixing this up and for the update.

Todd

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
Hi all,