Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by "Vissapragada Jagannatha Sri, Kasyap" <KV...@asurion.com> on 2019/03/11 22:24:48 UTC

Anamoly detection in Griffin

Hello Team,

We are exploring Apache Griffin to setup self-service Data Quality on our AWS data lake at Asurion. Our experience has been great with the product so far!

As per documentation mentioned in below link, we can detect anomalies in data using griffin.

https://www.ebayinc.com/stories/blogs/tech/griffin-model-driven-data-quality-service-on-cloud-for-both-real-time-and-batch-data/

We downloaded and setup Griffin environment on our local ec2 but couldn't figure out a way to test the anomaly detection feature. Can you please let us know if that feature is still available?

Appreciate your help on this.

Thanks,

Kasyap Vissapragada
Sr. Manager - Data & Analytics
kasyap.vissapragadajagannathasri@asurion.com<ma...@asurion.com>
P:615-524-5359| M:412-580-1666|www.asurion.com<http://www.asurion.com>

RE: Anamoly detection in Griffin

Posted by "Maladi, Prasad" <Pr...@asurion.com>.
Adding Kasyap.

Thanks,
Rohini Prasad Maladi
Software Engineer 2, Enterprise Data Services | prasad.maladi@asurion.com<ma...@asurion.com>
P 615.445.1232 | www.asurion.com<http://www.asurion.com/>
Confidentiality Notice: The content of this e-mail is privileged and/or confidential and to be used only by the intended recipient named above. If you have received this communication in error, you are prohibited from disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information. Please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.

P:615-524-5359| M:412-580-1666|www.asurion.com<http://www.asurion.com><http://www.asurion.com>

Re: Anamoly detection in Griffin

Posted by Nick Sokolov <ch...@gmail.com>.
From git history in Griffin repository, it does not look like it was ever
fully there, at least in part of observable git history in repository.
However it should be possible to hook available anomaly detection libraries
to Griffin via some custom DSL impl.