Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Viljo Marrandi <vi...@bbz.ee> on 2001/11/13 15:08:04 UTC

weird update problem

Hello,

I have one website which is running on Apache/mod_perl and
Template-Toolkit. There is one piece of code which moves categories
up'n'down. Now the problem is, that when I submit page with parametres
it doesn't show that category has moved, but actually it has. I can see
the change only after I 'hard-refresh' the page again - eg. Shift +
refresh under IE.

But what's interesting is that the same code works just fine in another
section of same page. ..

All information is stored in MySQL tables and I use standard DBI in
mod_perl modules to manipulate it.

All ideas are welcome, I'm kinda... lost in this problem.

Rgds,
Viljo

Re: weird update problem

Posted by Viljo Marrandi <vi...@bbz.ee>.
Ahh... like usually, problem is solved after the mail is sent. Problem
was, that code that moved things was after the code which told which
file to include... so thats why i saw it next time.

Thnx anyway :)