Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Ben Lindahl <be...@appiancorp.com> on 2005/05/05 19:25:30 UTC

Connection Pooling for JDBC (MySQL)

Hi all,

I'm trying to use ActiveMQ, which runs inside of Geronimo, using the
MySQL database (with Connector/J) for message persistence.  Can anyone
point me to how to configure Connector/J's connection pooling with
Geronimo?

Thanks in advance.

- Ben

Re: Connection Pooling for JDBC (MySQL)

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
roughly speaking you should be able to modify the default-database-plan
by
--changing the dependencies to point to the mysql driver jar (and any
others it may need)
--changing the driver class
--changing the url

and deploy it like it's deployed in assembly's maven.xml

don't have much time now... may be able to provide better instructions
later.

thanks
david jencks