Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Michael Fitzner <fi...@googlemail.com> on 2011/08/10 23:19:08 UTC

Update of CCLA

At the beginning of our Apache time we sent a Corporate CLA (CCLA) and
a initial list of designated employees (Schedule A) to the ASF. Some
weeks ago one of our employees did a job change. Now we would like to
clarify if we need to send an updated CCLA to you (without the person
that resigned from the company)?

Thanks,
Michael

Re: Update of CCLA

Posted by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com>.
Hi Michael,

On Aug 10, 2011, at 2:19 PM, Michael Fitzner wrote:

> At the beginning of our Apache time we sent a Corporate CLA (CCLA) and
> a initial list of designated employees (Schedule A) to the ASF. Some
> weeks ago one of our employees did a job change. Now we would like to
> clarify if we need to send an updated CCLA to you (without the person
> that resigned from the company)?

No, it is not necessary.

Regards,

Craig