Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gabriele Domenichini <ga...@fastmail.fm> on 2002/11/23 23:43:03 UTC

Re: Cocoon Portal Sample ..It works!!!!

For all the interested.
I have updated cocoon from the cvs today and it works!!
I have started it
I have removed from $COCOON_HOME/WEB-INF/lib the duplicated Xalan.jar
and xercesImpl.jar
I have moved from $COCOON_HOME/WEB-INF to $TOMCAT_HOME/common/endorsed
libxalan-2.4.1.jar  xercesImpl-2.1.0.jar  xercesImpl.jar  xml-apis.jar

Re: Cocoon Portal Sample ..It works!!!!

Posted by Franck Lumpe <fl...@iberplus.com>.
Yes!

Both the Portal and the XML Forms are working in Tomcat 4.1.12.

As you already said in a former post, I believe Tomcat version was part of
the problem. I had tried the Portal afterwards with Tomcat 3.3 and it was
working.

For anyone interested (repost):
Complete setup instructions for Tomcat 4.1.12, JDK 1.4, Cocoon 2.1 DEV and
W2000 available on the Wiki at
http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=Cocoon2.1DevSetupWin2000

Thanks for update Gabriele,

Regards,