Posted to user@poi.apache.org by dipti vaidya <dv...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/17 19:56:23 UTC

HSSF and CloneSheet with Auto Filter ON

Hello,

Since I didn't hear back from any of you guys, I thought I'll post it again
and see..
Please let me know your thoughts/ pointers or if you need to see sample
code.
Thanks,

----------------------
I'm using HSSF to create a excel workbook with multiple sheets attached to
the workbook.
I'm using a template with Auto-Filter ON . I call "CloneSheet(index)" on the
HSSFWorkbook which is created from my template that has Autofilter ON.
I call "CloneSheet" everytime I want to attach a new sheet to the workbook.
When the workbook is created, I notice that the AutoFilter works only on the
first sheet. For rest of the sheets, the "Auto filter" feature does not
work.

I tried to look online, but the only thing I found was from an old email
dated in 2004, that the auto filter feature is not working as yet.

Has this been fixed now ? Does anybody know how to go about solving this
issue?
I'm using the 2.0 -FINAL version. I also tried with 3.0-FINAL version, but
that didn't make any change.

Thanks for your help,
Dipti
-