Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by jieryn <ji...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/05 20:59:12 UTC

tomee 1.6.1-snapshot && tomcat7:exec-war-only failure

Hello, trying to embed tomee into a tomcat 7 executable war via
tomcat7-m-p:2.0 (2.1 and 2.2 have huge failures). The executable war
is built and seems to want to run except it takes an exception on
start up: https://gist.github.com/jieryn/312e8d14fae84ee7da95

This is with pom.xml and src/main/tomee/server.xml found from
https://gist.github.com/rmannibucau/81984cf63778ec31392c

If I remove the server.xml, tomcat runs just fine and can even serve
up src/main/webapp/index.html h1:hello tomee! if I place it there.
However, then the tomee server listener is not initialized..

Any help on this is appreciated, thanks!

Re: tomee 1.6.1-snapshot && tomcat7:exec-war-only failure

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
committed + asked Olivier if we can enhance tomcat plugin to make it
easier without forking
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/