Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sergey Semenoff <bo...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/07 19:03:54 UTC

Re: Improvment - speed up HBase to 2-3 times

Hello, guys!

Sorry for bothering so smallest thing like increasing performance up to 3
times)) I am not sure how much time is ok to consider a PR in open source
projects, if I too persistent please forgive me.

Maybe someone will have time to take a look at some proposals improvement:
https://github.com/apache/hbase/pull/1257

Thanks)

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
I am planning to commit this PR#2934 after 48 hr from now. If anyone would
like to take a look in the meantime, please let me know over this thread or
on Jira and I will wait until the review is complete.

FYI previous reviewes took place on old PR#1257 and over Jira HBASE-23887
itself.

Thanks

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.