Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org> on 2005/08/01 00:17:39 UTC

Re: svn commit: r226562 - /spamassassin/trunk/rules/70_uribl.cf

On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 08:24:59PM -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
> - -0.5.
>
> Henry, that's not how rules go in for testing ;) I know we're
> talking about changing the way we do it, but we should still
> be using the 70_testing.cf and T_ rule prefix conventions.

Normally I would agree, except several of us have unofficially been testing
those rules already, so it's not like we've skipped that step really.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
I may just quit my job at the plant to become a full-time stock market

 		-- Homer Simpson
 		   Burns Verkaufen Der Kraftwerke

Re: svn commit: r226562 - /spamassassin/trunk/rules/70_uribl.cf

Posted by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com>.
Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org> writes:

> Normally I would agree, except several of us have unofficially been testing
> those rules already, so it's not like we've skipped that step really.

For good reason, we've never promoted a new DNS blacklist without an
extensive testing period as a T_ rule in 70_testing.cf.

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/