Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by sushilmuppidi <sm...@ctepl.com> on 2008/09/18 08:00:06 UTC

How to add watermark image in center for each page in pdf

I tried to put image as watermark in pdf. its coming in top of the page.

I used the below code to get watermark in each page:
      <fo:simple-page-master master-name="default" page-height="29.7cm"
page-width="23cm"
	margin-top="11mm" margin-bottom="5mm" margin-left="23mm"
margin-right="3cm">
	 <fo:region-body display-align="right"
background-image="E:\pdfimages\my1.jpeg"  background-repeat="no-repeat">
	  </fo:region-body>
          <fo:region-after region-name="footer" extent="0.5in"/>
        </fo:simple-page-master>

the image is not coming in center of the page.
how to get the image in center of the page in all the pages.

RE: How to add watermark image in center for each page in pdf

Posted by sushilmuppidi <sm...@ctepl.com>.
HI
Pascal

I got the solution from ur suggested link,

Thank u
sushil