Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/21 10:57:48 UTC

Git repo in maintenance ?

I end up with the following when trying to push to git

gnodet:(git)sshd[master]/$ git push
Counting objects: 119, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (75/75), done.
Writing objects: 100% (96/96), 19.75 KiB, done.
Total 96 (delta 38), reused 0 (delta 0)
remote: Write access is currently disabled. The ASF Git
remote: repositories are currently undergoing maintenance.
remote:
To https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mina-sshd.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to '
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mina-sshd.git'

Is that something that you experience on mina-core or other projects or is
that specific to sshd ?

--
------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Email: gnodet@redhat.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: Git repo in maintenance ?

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 2/22/13 6:12 PM, Bernd Fondermann a écrit :
> I remember seeing an info that only MINA migrated to git, while the
> other subs didn't - but maybe this info is out of date.

We have required that all the other projects are migrated too. AFAICR,
it has been done.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Git repo in maintenance ?

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de>.
I remember seeing an info that only MINA migrated to git, while the
other subs didn't - but maybe this info is out of date.

   Bernd

Re: Git repo in maintenance ?

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.