Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Martin Dulisch <md...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/04/25 17:06:16 UTC

Status code 100 after a PUT method

Hello,

we are trying to access a Tamino WebDAV server over a SSL
connection. For this we use the slide client.

The server responses status code 100 to a PUT request. But 100 is
only sent when using a SSL connection.

The slide client seems not to manage status code 100. We get a
exception. Has anybody noticed this behavior too? Is there a
workaround for the client when using SSL?

Thanks for any input

--
Martin Dulisch

s&n AG, Competence Center Open Source
D-33100 Paderborn

email mdulisch@s-und-n.de, voice (+49)5251/1581-75
internet  http://www.s-und-n.de

Re: Status code 100 after a PUT method

Posted by Martin Dulisch <md...@s-und-n.de>.
Ingo,

thanks for your tip.

And also thanks for checking in the fix in WebdavResource.

Martin

Posted by Ingo Brunberg <ib...@fiz-chemie.de>.
Hi Martin,