Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/04 09:50:18 UTC

Filter config directory...

Hello,

I would like to

   - filter config directory (some property/configuration files),
   - don't package the content of the config it in the jar
   - and make config directory a classpath entry for the exec:java plugin

I know how to filter src/main/resources.

Any tips?

Cheers,Borut

Re: Filter config directory...

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>.
I must have smoked one without filter too much. :-)

Re: Filter config directory...

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: Filter config directory...

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

is filtering src/main/config files which are not to be placed in the
target/classes directory and packaged in the jar so unusual that no one is
doing it? Should I file a JIRA feature request?

Cheers,
Borut

Re: Filter config directory...

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Filter config directory...

Posted by Zemian Deng <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hello Borut,

wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to
>
>   - filter config directory (some property/configuration files),
>   - don't package the content of the config it in the jar
>   - and make config directory a classpath entry for the exec:java plugin
>
> I know how to filter src/main/resources.
>
> Any tips?
>
> Cheers,Borut

Zemian Deng