Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/28 07:12:07 UTC

Release of ServiceComb Pack 0.3.0

Hi Team,

ServiceComb Saga is renamed to Pack to provide not only Saga
distributed transaction implementation but also TCC.  Asif and I are
doing some clean up now. We are plan to do the release this weekend to
wrap up our work of 2018.

Please let us know if there is any significant patch need to be merged.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Release of ServiceComb Pack 0.3.0

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
As pack-web is working in process, we may need to some feedback from
the community to get the official release out.
Publishing the docker image could help us get the feedback more
easily. That is why we propose this solution for the release.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Mohammad Asif Siddiqui <as...@apache.org>.