Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Tom Schneider <sc...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/07 21:58:03 UTC

Source and test maven artifacts for struts2

Is there anyplace where the source and test jars are deployed as part of
a release?  Looking in the central maven repository and on
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository, I only see
the bin artifact.  I ran into an issue with needing the test artifact
because I extend a JUnit test to test some custom tags I wrote.
Deploying the test artifact I could see skipping, however, it seems like
having the source artifacts available via maven would be a useful
thing.  (In fact, it is recommended in the Maven artifact upload guide)
Tom

Re: Source and test maven artifacts for struts2

Posted by Tom Schneider <sc...@gmail.com>.
My apologies, I've located
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2028 which addresses this
issue, please disregard my original email.  I'll take a look at this
issue today since I've setup builds that have included source.
Tom