Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2020/02/03 03:52:25 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Deprecate/Retire Old UserALE projects

Hi All,

72 have (more than) passed. The results of the lazy consensus VOTE to deprecate UserALE v.3 and UserALE.pyqt5 are as follows:

[+1] Let them sail forth into oblivion, or another repo

Joshua Poore
Austin Bennett
Lewis Mcgibbney

[ 0 ] Same as not saying anything
[ -1] Storage is cheap, broh!

The VOTE passes +3 unopposed. I’ll figure out how to properly deprecate/retire these products.