Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Rajarshi Pain <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/12 07:37:21 UTC

Add ignite jars using maven

Hi,

Previously i was manually adding all the jars to my build path, now i am
using maven to do this. Is there any way to add all ignite jars with it's
dependency in to the project?
Or i have to add one by into the pom file?

--

Thanks
Rajarshi

Re: Add ignite jars using maven

Posted by Vinokurov Pavel <vi...@gmail.com>.
I think the right way is to add dependencies into the pom file.

--

Regards

Pavel Vinokurov

Re: Add ignite jars using maven

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Rajarshi,

You don't have to add dependencies explicitly of course. Ignite is a
standard Maven project and there is no additional magic that you need to
consider. Just add required Ignite modules that are required for your
project into POM file and Maven will do the rest.

-Val