Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Hendrik Mueller <he...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/30 13:03:22 UTC

Release data for Tuscany Java M2 or any recent SVN stable build.

Hi,

I am interested in working with M2 (since the DAS databinding part appears
to have become much easier), but the current head appears to be unstable
(doesn't seem to compile).

I would like to enquire on when could one tentatively expect M2 to be
available? Or is there a tagged version that is relatively stable?

Thanks,
Hendrik

Re: Release data for Tuscany Java M2 or any recent SVN stable build.

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

There is a branch in the SVN that is stable and is where the M2 release will
be finally cut.  Could you please give that a try and let us know if you
fact problems.  Thanks.

Here is the branch...
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/branches/sca-java-M2/

Thanks