Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Namasivayam, Sudhakar (Cognizant)" <NS...@chn.cognizant.com> on 2004/02/06 19:19:07 UTC

Data truncation in request scope

hi all,

I am passing a lot of data from the action class through the request =
scope....

but the data is getting truncated... ie there are 50 elements in the arraylist only 25 are displayed
Is there any limit on the amount of data that can be sent or there any =
time out pbms

Thanks & regards,
N Sudhakar
+91-44-2254055x7360

RE: Data truncation in request scope

Posted by Robert Nocera <rn...@neosllc.com>.
It may sound strange, and may not be what is happening to you, but I have
seen similar things occur if your jsp page has a tag referencing a bean or
list that isn't there somewhere further down on the page.

-Rob

  _____