Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by st...@interia.pl on 2004/01/31 09:30:13 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache + mod_proxy + dynamic header information

Hello!
 I have installed Apache 2.0 server as transparent proxy. I'am looking for
solution which allow me to add some special and dynamic (from database)
additional header information on my proxy and send request to destination
server.
Algorithm:
 1. Client send a request from browser (in browser network option proxy is
set)
 2. My apache proxy recived request and processing them:
    - read an IP addres of remote user
    - read from database some information for example XXX
    - add to header information special object (x-my-walue = XXX)
  3. Send this request to destination

Any idea, any tips? Please help me.

Best regards
  Remek