Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by bow bow <ho...@yahoo.co.in> on 2002/12/30 13:45:09 UTC

issue with the MIME header in apache soap

Hi

while working with the CMS, i am facing a problem with the apache server. While working with soap with attachments in apache, i have observed that the content-type header has the values enclosed in double quotes which is being rejected by the CMS. Could you suggest me a work around / patch to the problem.

Thanx in advance

thomas

Re: issue with the MIME header in apache soap

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.
The content-type headers within the MIME body are generated by Sun's
JavaMail code.  I don't know of any way to change their format.

Scott Nichol

Posted by Scott Nichol <sn...@scottnichol.com>.