Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com> on 2014/06/11 22:44:47 UTC

Re: stratos convention wrt tabs/spaces ?

Hi Martin,

What a coincidence! I was just checking on this and I just changed my
Eclipse to use 4 spaces for indentation. My Google search history proves
that :D

We should be using spaces. Let's create an Eclipse Code formatter profile
and share it via Wiki.

After that we need to format all source code. May be someone can volunteer
for providing an IntelliJ IDEA code formatter.

Could you please create a JIRA [1].

Thanks!

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STRATOS

--
Isuru Perera
Senior Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc. | http://wso2.com/

about.me/chrishantha

Re: stratos convention wrt tabs/spaces ?

Posted by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com>.
Thanks Martin!

Posted by "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <me...@cisco.com>.
Hi Isuru,

about.me/chrishantha<http://about.me/chrishantha>

RE: stratos convention wrt tabs/spaces ?

Posted by "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <me...@cisco.com>.
Ok,