Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Eric Charles <er...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/02 03:05:48 UTC

Re: mini-hbase configuration for tests

Hi JD,

I tried without success to hack our test architecture to evaluate the
effect of those configs. I stopped to avoid diverging to a kind of
'hbase performance testing'.

Definitely good to note that hbase.client.pause and
hbase.master.event.waiting.time can be tuned for tests speed.

Thx.

--
Eric
http://about.echarles.net