Posted to user@tez.apache.org by Raajay <ra...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/01 23:12:30 UTC

DAG serialization

Hi,

Currently, I am running Hive on Tez. I wish to make some changes to the
DAGs generated by Hive before running it on Tez; changes include altering
parallelism and TaskLocationHints, etc..

Which DAG should I tap into from Hive, and write to disk, so that I can
read later, alter it and then submit to Tez ?

It does not seem like DAG.java in tez-api can be serialized.

Raajay

Re: DAG serialization

Posted by "r7raul1984@163.com" <r7...@163.com>.
Try hive hook