Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2019/06/04 18:32:41 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans utilities nb-repository-plugin version 1.4

Dear members of Apache NetBeans community.

I want to call a vote on releasing Apache NetBeans utilities
nb-repository-plugin version
1.4

This is a Apache Maven plugin that help populating a maven repository with
netbeans materials.
This what we use to populate the maven artefacts to maven central.

One change since mojohaus
-The plugin his capable to set a parent in the pom file for artefacts (used
by us to make each artefact pom, having netbeans parent)

The voting artefacts sources are located here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/netbeans/netbeans-maven-utilities/nb-
repository-plugin/nb-repository-plugin-1.4/

In addition to that the Maven artifacts built from
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-mavenutils-nb-repository-plugin
with the commit id 22bd9464d759248bc95c604debcf224514f28087(tag
nb-repository-plugin-1.4)
are staged in the following repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1031/

Key file is here:

https://www.apache.org/dist/netbeans/KEYS

The vote is open for at least 72h.

Best Regards

Eric Barboni (skygo)

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans utilities nb-repository-plugin version 1.4

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
My +1,
 But still missing one +1 binding vote
Eric

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Victor Corral <vc...@gmail.com>.
What about BOM Bill of materials

On Tuesday, June 11, 2019, Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Matthias
>
> Thanks for the vote,
>
> The style match the maven chekstyle pattern. (I did not make correction to
> Javadoc or line length)
> But I try to deal with all bracket and parenthesis.
> Best Regards
> Eric

Victor Corral

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans utilities nb-repository-plugin version 1.4

Posted by Matthias Bläsing <mb...@doppel-helix.eu>.
- gpg signature matches