Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by "Sachdeva, Rajeev" <Sa...@logica.com> on 2002/12/02 17:11:05 UTC

Special character in Input element attribute value

Hi,

I am transforming XML into HTML using XSL, I am using INPUT element in xsl
and trying to put special character value(like: &#917lborg) in value
attribute of INPUT element.
This gives me different value(like: %c5lborg) instead of special character.
When I display special character in <TD>, I get correct equivalent
character.

I am using XSLTC for xsl transformation.

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Rajeev Sachdeva

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.