Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by José Ferreiro <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/30 19:52:17 UTC

SOLUTION -> Re: wss4j - weblogic 9 with An unsupported signature or encryption algorithm was used (unsupported key transport encryption algorithm: No such algorithm: http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-1_5

Hello,

I had the same problem long time ago when I started programming web
services.
Please refer to my explanation to solve this problem at:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-wss4j-dev/200609.mbox/%3c4e3ba4880609010756i59e0a5b6s12d875f0b2263c1f@mail.gmail.com%3e

Hope this will help you.

Happy axis!

Jose Ferreiro