Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2010/01/15 14:22:19 UTC

Re: CorruptIndexException or NullPointerException when creating vectors from Lucene

Right, Mahout is currently on Lucene 2.9.  We should upgrade.

--------------------------
Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

Search the Lucene ecosystem using Solr/Lucene: http://www.lucidimagination.com/search

Re: CorruptIndexException or NullPointerException when creating vectors from Lucene

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On Fri Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> wrote:

> Right, Mahout is currently on Lucene 2.9.  We should upgrade.

Apart from the issues to be fixed in MAHOUT-246 - is there anything else
that would block upgrading?

Isabel