Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2022/09/19 18:50:09 UTC

Going to ApacheCon?

Anyone going to ApacheCon in New Orleans? Would you be interested in a
Birds of a Feather (BoaF) session on Monday evening? We should
organize one now, before the best rooms are taken.

Julian

Re: Going to ApacheCon?

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Martijn. If we don’t bump into each other, let’s connect over the conference Slack and maybe we can have dinner together.

If anyone else on this list is attending ApacheCon, please reach out. I’d love to meet you.

Julian

Re: Going to ApacheCon?

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Julian,