Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 任 跃兵 <cn...@live.cn> on 2020/01/04 04:15:20 UTC

回复: [DISCUSS] Now how do you debug the weex program on the app?

@申远<ma...@gmail.com>
Now andorid devtool support weex sdk 0.28.0.
Please review it, thanks.
https://github.com/weexteam/android-devtools-for-Apache-Weex/pull/75

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Replied through Github.

*FYI: Next time, you can just assign Github PR to me, or at me in Github
PR.*

Best Regards,
YorkShen

申远