Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/23 00:56:15 UTC

Re: svn commit: r640114 - in /commons/sandbox/performance/trunk/src: java/org/apache/commons/performance/ java/org/apache/commons/performance/dbcp/ java/org/apache/commons/performance/http/ java/org/apache/commons/performance/pool/ test/org/apache/co

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 10:52 PM,  <ps...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: psteitz
>  Date: Sat Mar 22 15:52:54 2008
>  New Revision: 640114

>  Log:
>  Modified LoadGenerator, ClientThread to support aggregation of custom
>  statistics. Added cleanUp (after each iteration) and finalize (end of run)
>  hooks.
>
>  Added:
>     commons/sandbox/performance/trunk/src/java/org/apache/commons/performance/Statistics.java
>     commons/sandbox/performance/trunk/src/test/org/apache/commons/performance/LoadGeneratorTest.java

Phil,

Could you configure your svn client to automatically add svn:eol-style
and svn:keywords properties. More info here:

  http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsMaintenanceSvn

I sampled a couple of other files in performance (besides these new
ones) - doesn't look like these are set on any of the artifacts -
would be good to add - esp. setting svn:eol-style to "native"

Niall

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
Ugh.  Thanks for reminding me on this, Niall.  I keep forgetting to do
this when I build a new box.  Will fix these....

Phil