Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Ted Wilmes <tw...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/03 23:09:00 UTC

[VOTE] TinkerPop 3.1.6 Release

Hello,

We are happy to announce that TinkerPop 3.1.6 is ready for release.

The release artifacts can be found at this location:
        https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tinkerpop/3.1.6/

The source distribution is provided by:
        apache-tinkerpop-3.1.6-src.zip

Two binary distributions are provided for user convenience:
        apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-console-3.1.6-bin.zip
        apache-tinkerpop-gremlin-server-3.1.6-bin.zip

The GPG key used to sign the release artifacts is available at:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tinkerpop/KEYS

The online docs can be found here:
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.1.6/ (user docs)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.1.6/upgrade/ (upgrade docs)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.1.6/core/ (core javadoc)
        http://tinkerpop.apache.org/javadocs/3.1.6/full/ (full javadoc)

The tag in Apache Git can be found here:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=tinkerpop.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/3.1.6

The release notes are available here:

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/3.1.6/CHANGELOG.asciidoc#tinkerpop-316-release-date-february-3-2017

The [VOTE] will be open for the next 72 hours --- closing Monday (2/6/2017)
at 5:00 PM CST.

My vote is +1.

Thank you very much,
Ted Wilmes

Re: [VOTE] TinkerPop 3.1.6 Release

Posted by Ted Wilmes <tw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Stephen, got ahead of myself there.  Yes, if folks need extra time,
let me know and we'll extend.

--Ted

Posted by David Brown <da...@gmail.com>.
One thing I did notice while going over the docs is the branches
section in developer documentation will need to be updated to reflect
that there is a `tp32` branch now and `master` is for 3.3.x.

Other than that LGTM.

[...]

VOTE +1 (non-binding)

--
David M. Brown
R.A. CulturePlex Lab, Western University

Re: [VOTE] TinkerPop 3.1.6 Release

Posted by Jason Plurad <pl...@gmail.com>.
Ran bin/validate-distribution.sh 3.1.6 OK
Built successfully from source zip
Tested both binary zips
Reviewed the docs on the website and in the binary zips

VOTE: +1

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Wilmes <tw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dylan Millikin <dy...@gmail.com>.