Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by John Webb <we...@hotmail.com> on 2015/06/04 18:42:46 UTC

Mesos Security Recommendations

All,
I'm looking for some recommendations on how to encrypt Mesos Slave & Framework communication to the Mesos Master until Mesos v0.23 is released which will include SSL support. I'm concerned about having the slave & framework user/password being sent across our network in clear text.
I would especially like to hear from people who actually running Mesos in production environment.
Thanks,John Webb

Re: Mesos Security Recommendations

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 5:12 PM, John Sirois <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Its not a design doc, but the issue breakdown spells out much:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-910

Joris will be sending out a doc soon (O(week))!

Re: Mesos Security Recommendations

Posted by John Sirois <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevin Sweeney <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jeff Schroeder <je...@computer.org>.