Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Rommel Holmes <ro...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/21 16:12:11 UTC

Could not resolve ResourceManager address

Hello

I am trying to make a Flink application deployment in k8s, but the error
message shows that the task manager can't resolve resource manager address

*Could not resolve ResourceManager address
akka.tcp://flink@flink-jm-svc-streaming-job:6123/user/rpc/resourcemanager_*,
retrying in 10000 ms: Could not connect to rpc endpoint under address
akka.tcp://flink@flink-jm-svc-streaming-job:6123/user/rpc/resourcemanager_*.*

I already exposed the job manager address as a service and triple checked
all the values, I couldn't figure out why the resource manager address
can't be resolved.

I attached the job manager, task manager, job manager service and part of
the flink-config.yaml below. Any help is appreciated.

Re: Could not resolve ResourceManager address

Posted by Rommel Holmes <ro...@gmail.com>.
resolved it. if it is non-HA, don't pass in POD_IP.

the error msg is not clear.

--
     Yours
     Rommel