Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ka...@pass-consulting.com on 2000/10/30 16:24:28 UTC

Problems installing C1.8

Hello all,

due to lack of functionality I had to upgrade to version 1.8. Unfortunately
I retrieve the following error message by cocoon when trying to access the
cocoon.xml file.

I know that this topic is in the FAQ's but the solution provided there
didn't change the problem. So please can someone help me?

Tyia,

Kai

Configuration:	Cocoon 1.8
		Tomcat 1.3
		Apache Webserver
		JDK 1.2
		Win NT 4.0 SP 5

Publishing Engine could not be initialized

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromRequest: class is not found
	at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:106)
	at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java, Compiled
Code)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFactory.init(ProducerFactory.java:72)
	at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:101)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java:165)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:218)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:141)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.initServlet(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
	at
	at
onnectionHandler.java:160)
	at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)