Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Piekorz Martin <pi...@primion.de> on 2008/06/16 08:19:22 UTC

[Trinidad] Trinidad with spring web flow 2 - ADF components do not run script value url is not set

Hi @ all,

I try to run Trinidad with spring web flow 2. The PPR is running fine. But the ADF components like tr:inputDate doesn't.
If I try to open the calendar by clicking on the calendar button the whole application is opened in the pop up.
I figure out, that this doesn't work because the AJAX call read out some value out of the html to create the URL and this should
Contain something like "/_ADFv_? ..." to be mapped to the right servlet (Faces servlet).
Now I figure out it should be set be the Trinidad internal GenericEntry class in the method getGenericEntryPath.
But it is not set there something like ADF.
Well, it seems the method expect the faces context and get a webflow context.

Perhaps someone knows how this works or what should be configured in an other way to get the ADF running?

Thank a lot of.

Martin

Re: [Trinidad] Trinidad with spring web flow 2 - ADF components do not run script value url is not set

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hello,

are you saying that Trinidad or ADF Faces isn't running with WebFlow 2.
The <tr:xxxx> components are part of Trinidad, but in ADF there are similar.

I think it would be worth to have a Trinidad demo, running on WebFlow2.
I filed a ticket and assigned it to me:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1123

-Matthias

--