Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Paul Carr <Pa...@express-gifts.co.uk> on 2007/09/20 18:14:46 UTC

Download Abator for WID

Where can I find a version of abator that will run in eclipse 3.0 (or
whatever version of eclipse Websphere Integration Developer is built on)
?

Express Gifts ltd ~ Registered in England & Wales ~ Registered No. 718151
Registered Office, Burley House, Bradford Road, Burley-in-Wharfedale, West Yorkshire, LS29 7DZ
- ------------
NOTE:  This email and any information contained within or attached in a separate file is confidential and intended solely for the Individual to whom it is addressed. The information or data included is solely for the purpose indicated or previously agreed. Any information or data included with this e-mail remains the property of Findel PLC and the recipient will refrain from utilising the information for any purpose other than that indicated and upon request will destroy the information and remove it from their records.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Findel PLC. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. No warranties or assurances are made in relation to the safety and content of this e-mail and any attachments.  No liability is accepted for any consequences arising from it. Findel Plc reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its internal and external networks. If you have received this email in error please notify our IT helpdesk on +44(0) 1254 303030

Re: Download Abator for WID

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
You should be able to install the 0.6.5 version of the Abator plugin from
the update site (this is described under the "Automatic Eclipse Install"
section of the Abator home page).

However...

I recommend NOT using the 0.6.5 version of Abator.  The 1.0 version is much
better and has much higher function (the version in CVS is  even better if
you want to build from source!)  You can use the newer version with Ant in
Eclipse 3.0 - the things you lose are automatic merging of Java files,
and progress bars.  Just build a simple build.xml file as shown in the
documentation and then run it with the built in Ant support.  This is what I
do when I'm forced to use RAD/RSA 6.0 (Eclipse 3.0).

Jeff Butler